Sunday, January 18, 2009

Everyday Is Halloween

A friend and I were brainstorming a few ideas for Halloween costumes today and I think I've got my shortlist down:

Scooter, The Muppet Show

Although I think I don't want to be Scooter so much as I want to own that jacket.

Alan Bradley, Tron

This is total pipe dream, but Bruce Boxleitner was really, really hot back then.

A Doozer, Fraggle Rock

This costume would definitely fulfill my hat requirement, cuz really, what is Halloween if you don't have righteous hat?

But if all else fails I can just jump around a dumpster for a little bit and go as Marjorie the Trash Heap:

1 comment:

lkbom said...

"Although I think I don't want to be Scooter so much as I want to own that jacket.

Well, you already own those jeans, so you may as well spend the next ten months searching for a green and yellow track jacket to hand-embroider.