Monday, February 2, 2009

The Mouths of Babes

Sometimes you try to be clever on your blog because you know friends and family and god knows whomever else will be reading it, and since it's basically just an extension of your ego, you really want them to know just how witty and spectacular your ego is. And then you realize your most popular post is based upon a chat you had with your twelve year-old cousin. Granted, she's a pistol, but seriously?

Well, per the requests I've been receiving of late, here's some more bon mots from the desk of Molly:



After reading this I realize I'm also probably a "bad influence" due to my lack of protest when she tells me that it's cool she's got a giant rubber band around her head, but unlike most adults, I always believe what twelve year-olds tell me.

No comments: