Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008: The Year of the Get it Together


Usually I curse night owl-ism because it contributes to my intermittent bouts of depression inability to get up before noon on the weekend, however, tonight's different because I just saw THIS!!!*

God I hope this story pans out cuz a full-scale Britney breakdown is just what we need kick start celebrity excess in 2008. Not that I don't have the best of wishes for Ms. Spears, but as a friend informed me the other day, "2008 is the year of get it together!"

Incidentally, I'm officially changing Britney's Chinese zodiac sign to a rat because I really think this is her year to shine be it for better or worse. Sure, she was born in the year of the rooster, but after some totally reliable wikipedia research, I've found that a rooster she is not:"It is almost impossible to find someone born in [the year of the rooster] looking dowdy or untidy."

OBVS, Britney's a rat; "Rats in general should guard themselves against hedonism, as it may lead to self-destruction. Gambling, alcohol and drugs tend to be great temptations to Rat natives."

Best of luck, Brit-Brit!


*I know I should be writing about the Iowa caucuses and how Hillary got her ass mowed down by Obama but the wound is, frankly, still too fresh.

No comments: